2020年1月26日 星期日

【巴夏】《如何才能“好運連連”? 》

問:關於同步性,你之前提到“負面同步性”對此,你能否更細緻地闡述一
下?

So the idea of​​ synchronicity though, you mentioned about negative synchronicity
Can you expand more on that?

巴夏:闡述什麼?

Expand on?


問:負面同步性

Negative synchronicity!


巴夏:好的,當然可以!

Yes, of course!


當你相信了“負面信念”,那麼,(由此產生的)同步性,就會不斷地、不斷地、不斷地強化你的選擇,從而使你只會以負面的方式看待事物

As you buy into negative beliefs, the synchronicity is going to reinforce and reinforce and reinforce your choice to only see things in negative ways.


而這所產生的“勢能”,就是你們所認為的“螺旋(收縮)式下降”(勢能)

And so it will create a momentum that you would consider to be a downward spiral


“正面同步性”也一樣,它產生於正面的定義,當你以正面的定義,應對所發生的任何事件,那就會產生“螺旋擴張式上升”(勢能)

Just as positive synchronicity will take its cue from positive definitions that you apply to any given situation, and create an Expanding Upward Spiral


問:所以,負面同步性就像“限制性信念”一樣,它會讓我們“看不到同步性的存在”,或者,會讓我們“不順隨著同步性去行事”

So the negative synchronicity is almost like a limiting belief, we wouldn't see them or we won't follow them,


你上次說的,是不是這個意思呢?

I think that's what you said last time. Can you?


巴夏:是的!

Yes!


換句話說,負面同步性,其實會限制你“覺察同步性”的能力

In other words, the negative synchronicity will actually limit your ability to even perceive synchronicity.


你們大都稱它為“霉運”

You will just mostly call it, bad luck!


但它就是“負面同步性”

But it's negative synchronicity


明白了嗎?

Yes?


問:明白了!

OK!


即使我們身帶限制性信念,這其中,也有一些我們想要體驗的事物

And so even with the limiting belief, there's something that we want to experience


我們(人類)有個信念,認為:眼見為實,若沒看見,就不可能!

and we have a belief that it's not possible until we see it.


你能不能也談談這個?

Can you talk about that?


巴夏:一切皆有可能

Well, anything is possible.


但真正的問題是:它與你(選擇體驗的)人生是否相關,或者說,它是否很有可能發生在你生命中?

But the real question is: Is it relevant or probable to happen in your life?




問:對的!這要看個人,是吧?

Right! For that person, right?





So if they had a desire, it doesn't necessarily mean it's gonna for them.

所以,如果這個人有某種渴望,這並不意味著這個渴望肯定會得以實現



巴夏:

No, it doesn't!

是的,這不打包票


That's why the third part of the formula is so crucial

這就是為什麼“興奮公式”的第三部分,是如此的重要

不執著!   No insistence!


無預期!   No assumption!


當你清楚地知道:你對某個特定結果的執照與預期,只會限制可能發生的(更好的)事情

When you wrap your mind around the fact that insisting on a particular outcome, assuming a particular outcome is actually limiting what might happen


那最終,你就會不再執著了

You'll finally stop insisting


現在,你們星球上的許多人都認為:你所堅持(執著)的某個特定的結果,是所有可能發生的最好的事情

Right now, many humans on your planet think that insisting on a particular outcome means that's the best thing that could happen


你怎麼知道的呢?

How do you know?


你不知道的!   You don't.


所以,當你不再執著了,你也就是不再阻抗那些“可能發生的、比你所能想像到的、還好N倍的”事情了

So without the insistence, there's no resistance to what could happen that might be many times greater than you were actually even capable of imagining.


所以,不要認為你知道最好的結果是什麼,這只會負面地限制住你自己

So don't limit yourself in a negative way by assuming that you know what the best outcome is

你的頭腦(物質心智)根本就不知道“什麼樣的結果,對你才是最好的?”

Your physical mind has no idea with the best outcome for you would be


但你的高我(更高意識)知道

But your higher mind does.


問:我愛你,巴夏!

I love you, Bashar!

巴夏:我們也愛你!

We love you as well!


網上看到的一句很有意思的話:
百年修得同船渡
千年修得神同步

再次祝大家:神同步!


譯者:笑笑 ^_^ 學進    2019-02-11

沒有留言:

張貼留言